For more than 60 years, UniMac has been focused on providing for the specific needs of the lodging industry. We work closely with our customers to identify and address the key concerns they face every day, all while offering the lowest cost of ownership in the industry.
Designed to Meet Your Needs
- The trend toward bedding packages that contain 30% more linen means that it takes more time to launder your bedding. That's why UniMac machines are designed with the fastest possible wash and dry times to keep your laundry operating as efficiently as possible.
- As your budgets tighten, controlling energy costs is more important than ever. That's why for more than 60 years we've designed UniMac machines to reduce energy usage and help lower your utility bills.
- Take the sting out of employee turnover with streamlined, easy-to-operate controls that reduce employee training time. Reduce your labor costs even further with UniMac's industry-leading drying times which can save as much as an hour of labor each day.
- In an industry where laundry downtime is not an option, you can rely on our unmatched durability, which is backed by an exceptional warranty and the largest service and support network in North America.
- Whether during the rush of a holiday weekend or a low-capacity winter weekday, UniMac advanced reporting features will help you analyze and adjust your laundry schedule for maximum efficiency, no matter how many beds need linen.
See how Unimac's OPTidry and Unilinc technologies help Heidel House save money every year.
Located at the heart of the Las Vegas strip, Casino Royale Hotel underwent a 150 room redesign that put new demands on the hotel's laundry. After updating the laundry with UniMac equipment, the hotel has benefited from improved productivity.