In general, this web site is intended for personal, private use without UniMac collecting any personal information regarding any visitor. On occasion, UniMac gathers information about its visitors to improve the quality of services and to gain a general idea of who is visiting. UniMac will notify its visitors on these pages before information is collected.
Information collected by UniMac:
- will never be sold, shared or presented to any person or persons outside of UniMac.
- is collected only as visitors voluntarily provide it. Unless information is manually entered and submitted to UniMac, it is neither stored nor collected in any manner.
- may include name, home or business address, e-mail address, and the time of day and date that the information was collected.
- is collected to provide UniMac with a broad idea of its visitor base. By having this information, UniMac will have the resources necessary to improve its site and services thus providing visitors with better overall service. So, in essence, simply knowing who is visiting allows UniMac to thrive.
- may be used to continue contact with visitors by e-mail or other means. This may include such information as notification of special offers, new products or services. Of course, visitors have the ability to 'opt out' of such mailings by choosing to do so when information is submitted.
Any further questions or comments can be directed to UniMac at the Contact Us area of this site.