For more than 60 years, UniMac® has been focused on providing for the specific needs of the fire industry. We work closely with our customers to identify and address the key concerns they face every day, all while offering the lowest cost of ownership in the industry.
Designed To Meet Your Needs
- UniMac equipment allows you to meet the cleaning requirements of NFPA 1851 standards.
- Constructed from heavy-duty Gamma A-frame and protected by the industry's best warranty, UniMac equipment is rugged enough to withstand the daily demands of a firehouse.
- The most challenging part of laundry in most firehouses is getting your turnout gear clean without compromising the safety properties of the high-tech fibers. Our complete line of washers employ a variety of methods to achieve this goal, including injecting laundry chemicals below the water line to ensure proper dilution and keep your gear safe.
- It's not only washing that can damage turnout gear, but many dryers run the risk of subjecting gear to too much heat or abrasion in order to get it back into service in a timely fashion. That's why we designed our PPE Drying Cabinet to force heated air in, around and through your gear—drying it quickly without risking damage.
- Our versatile equipment enables you to easily adapt to changes in gear-handling procedures. Plus, our programmable controls give you the ability to tailor wash cycles to the specific needs of each individual load.